Nov 11, 2012

Nails For The Week: Ombre Nails

I named this as....

The Valley of Happiness ☺


LOL! :)

After painting my nails, I just noticed that they look like a valley because of the Sky Blue and Green colors I used :)). It wasn't my intention to do it that way. I was thinking at first which color would be on the bottom part of my nails, and then I decided to layer colors like this.




















I was really so happy after seeing the final result! There is just something on my nails that really made my mood that night so blooming that I almost felt kilig or stuff like that. I'm not overacting noh!. :)
















It also makes me wanna sing too.♫♪♫   I suddenly remember my childhood days, and those nursery songs I used to play on our cassette player.

   "You are my sunshine, my online sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray..."


I do believe that color really plays important role in our life and changes the mood of one's person. And yes! It is so much fun to play, experiment, and be creative with colors, like the way I did with my nail polish. :))



Colors Used:
-Carnonia in Kiwi
-Caronia in White Satin
-Caronia in Baby Pink
-SanSan in Sky Blue
-Chic in Regular


No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺