Jul 23, 2012

Lunch to school!

It's my first time to bring lunch to school ever since I entered college because it sucks to bring lunch box since I'm only commuting to school. It doesn't fit in my bag as well. Not like when I was in Elementary and High school, our kasambahay or sometimes my dad, brought my lunch, fresh and hot :). My school then was walking distance from our home, that's why. Also, I thought it's shameful to have a lunch box with you if you are a college student, hahaha. For me, it's so high-school! But, I saw few students doing it, mostly they are freshmen. Who cares, I'm seniors! LOL.

Mom was the only one who prepared my lunch, but since she is not around, I made my own.


Looks so yummy! And it's very healthy (balanced meal). :)) It's a salad, and of course I made its Dressings.



Will do this again next time. :)) I'm loving it! Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺