Aug 27, 2012

Welcome to my Bedroom!! (Photo Tour)

I don't actually know what puts me in to blog this. Maybe it is because the sunlight that my room gets and I really really like how my room looks so girly and more pinky, and just wanted to show it up to you ♥.

I will now tour you from the different spots in my bedroom, I call this Photo Tour (LOL). My room is not big or bongga, for me, it's kinda girly! So me :))



Here's my loving bed.

See the sunlight? :) LOL, actually the light here is on, but It looks better if it's off because of the dim light. But I prefer taking pictures with lights on because the quality is much better.
No wonder why I so love staying in my room for the longest time, I will never feel bored, even if it's quiet. If I want to just chill or relax, I turned on my music and start cuddling or just bumming around.


If I have a friend, or relatives who will stay on our house overnight, this is where they sleep.
Yes, there are 2 beds in my room. 


This is my books and magazines storage. 
Above of it is a portrait of me and my sisters, and a painting which is made by me back when I was in highschool :)


On this spot is the other storage area.
I just don't like my things laid on the bed or messed around my room. I want my stuffs to be organize, and just in case I will need them, I can easily find it.  I bought those two file organizers at Saizen for 85.00 each, and beside them is my Nail Polish storage for 85.00 also.


The whole view.
The purple bear above the baby cabinet is a coin bank! :) I save coins everyday and put it there. Before Christmas Day, I opened it and count all the coins I saved, I will then use the money to buy gifts for my grand-daughters/son and for my pamangkins :)


This is a heart-shaped trash bin I bought at Saizen also. 
Everything at Saizen is 85.00 :) Saizen products are all from Japan, I bought this on their Branch at Trinoma, inside True Value.


And lastly, my cabinet.
You can see a small round basket where I use to store all my lipstick :)


So, that's all :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺