Nov 14, 2012

Love at First Sight


As I was looking something at my mom's cabinet, I accidentally saw this bag that really made me smile! ♥


.




















I really love everything about it.!

The color. ughh! Egg yellow and silver! The color make the bag look classy.

The Shape. U-shaped and only has one strap, which is very unusual for a shoulder bag. I love how the strap looks, It has a zipper thing on it which is really nice! :)

The Space. This is what I like the most. This bag is really spacious! and there is more storage area inside.  Perfect for work and school! :))

Overall! I really love this bag!! :)) My new 'baby'. ☺


This is not actually mine, this is mom's bag. But since she is not around, I will be the one to use this. Kesa naman nakatago lang, sayang. :)) And I know soon, mapapasakin din to! LOL :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺