Nov 1, 2012

Nails For The Week: Bloody Nail Art

Happy Halloween everyone!



After posting my halloween pictures last night, I am also very excited to show you my nail art for this week.:))

It isn't too late to post right??





I really love how it turns out! The colors I used make it look more real, plus the different nail art technique that I also did.

\

For the blood effect, I used two shades of red, one is cool red and and the other one is dark red so it would look like 3D especially in photos.



The yellowish base color is also perfect for the bloody effect. Since my skin tone is yellow, this nail color suits well on my skin.


For the tools, I used sponge for the gradient/ombre effects, pencil for dotting and dripping, and  tooth pick for dotting and dripping also.


This is just easy.. but the hardest part of putting nail polish is waiting for it to dry or else you'll back to zero, and of course the cleaning part -.- . I used cotton swabs to remove the excess nail polish on the sides of my nails.



That's it :) I hope you like this. 



Colors used:
-Caronia in Simply Red
-Chic in Colorless
-Caress in Silent Beauty
-Wet n Wild in Burgundy Frost




No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺