Oct 11, 2012

Nails for the Week: Water Marbling


Left Hand

I finally had guts to do this nail art! I actually enjoyed doing this, although it took me for like almost 2hrs.
Yeah, I used water here. It's just that aksayado lang tong gawin coz' I really consumed lots of Nail Polish.
Anyway, I'm happy for the result :)



This is the base color of may Nails.


I was thinking if I should use white instead of this, but I ended up with this base color. I  used white nalang my design:)


 And again, for the final look.

Right Hand

I will do new designs next time. If you want me to post a tutorial about this, just comment below :)

Colors used:
-Caronia in Kiwi - base color
-Caronia in White Satin
-O.M.G in Purple Passion
-San San in Sky Blue (Not Obvious I know!)
-My Posh in Colorless

No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺