Sep 24, 2012

Nails For the Week: Red with a Touch of Sparkles

Hello there! :) My blog's been fairly quiet over the past weeks, but my excuse for being absent is that I was  very busy doing our thesis and preparing for our defense. I also have no time doing my NFTW until I realize that it's almost a month since I updated it. And know, I'm back with a  latest  post.


Honestly, It was not my intention to make this as one of my NFTW, I only painted my nails for the sake of our Final Defense, but since it happened on Sunday, and I made this on Saturday, It was Sunday night that I've decided to make this as my official NFTW (may ganun?! LOL) , Why not ??


Colors used:
-
O.M.G in Sunset
-
Jocarste Glitters
-O.M.G in Colorless

No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺