Aug 20, 2012

Mini Shopping Haul

Hello There! :)

I'm now here again to show you up my mini haul.. I love to shop at Landmark, they have so many items to choose from, from makeup to shoes, and everything! The price and quality is so panalo compared to SM super malls.

Here are the items I bought earlier:

Maybelline Eye and Lip Make Up Remover
This is my fist time buying a makeup remover, 'coz I used to remove my eye makeup using Petroleum Jelly and usually, I just cleansed it with water and a good facial wash, but I've noticed that it didn't remove all the makeup with just a soap, so i'll try to use this one.


From L-R: OMG in Purple Passion, OMG in Sunset, Caronia in Kiwi, San San in Warm Blue
The colors are very cute!! I can't resist them! :))



Bobbie Nail Polish Remover
This is my second bottle of this. I like it, because it doesn't dry up my nails  and it doesn't leave white casts after removing all the polishes.



Invisible Tape
I will use this on my nails :)) HAHA.You will See!


Art Designs


So that's all, I really avoid myself from buying makeups at the mall, but I'm really [planning to buy them online.. I dunno, it depends :)) Still thinking what items to buy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺