Jul 29, 2012

Weekend Art Crafts + Facebook Party

Hello there!

So I've been very busy this weekend doing my niece's school projectsss (yeah, triple S 'coz I made 3) LOL. :)



It was very tiring, but I enjoyed doing them, I miss my elementary and high school days a lot more!
I still  love doing art stuffs, and I love showing off my creativity side (self proclaimed) xD.

So for the closer look, Here are the stuffs I made:


Masquerade Prom Invitation
All made by my bare hands!! Even the wordings are hand written.


Heart Collage
It took me so much time doing this. Shaping and cutting small pieces then pasting them on the board, plus looking for the perfect place and right position before pasting it.. Ahh I find this one too hard.



The Human Heart Model
This one is made from clay, at first I thought It's hard to make a human's heart using a clay than doing a ♥ shape out of it, but as I was doing this, I really had fun. Hahaha  :))



Last night, I joined a Facebook Party of  Kimpossibly Gorgeous Blog Facebook page. It was so much fun! She gave away lots of makeup for the prizes,all of the makeup prizes were from Makeup Hub By Naturelle Colezione, but unluckily I didn't won. Better luck next time. Here are the photos last night that I submitted as my entry on the games.






I had put all my effort, pero malas lang talaga. hahaha. 

Awesome weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺