Jul 22, 2012

Food Shopping and Beauty Shopping

It's been a week since the last bazaar that I attended, but now I spent money again! Such a big spender! I thought my wallet will be safe but it's the opposite. LOL!

It's rainy season here in the Philippines, and I can't help but to eat and eat and eat. It's always nice to eat nutritious food, especially in my situation coz I have cough and my doctor prescribed me to take vitamins as well. Earlier I went to the supermarket for some food shopping.

Yakult, Lettuce, Sliced Mangoes, Sliced Papaya

It's three weeks now since I started drinking Yakult, and I promise to myself that I will drink it every week, even 5x a week. I want to make it a habit. I forgot to include Butter on the photo, I also bought one. Tomorrow I will bring lunch to school, para maiba naman.


And of course, buying kikay stuffs are always on my list! (too much arte!) LOL!

Myra VitaWhite Lotion, Nichido Mineral Liquid liner, Nichido Eye Pencil, Caronia Polishes(White Satin & Baby Pink), Jocarste Nail Polish


I'm still thinking what nail art design to do.Bahala na later. I am so happy that my Nail Polish Family is growing! Yey!! :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

a huge thanks for your comment ---LEMY♥ ☺